Lava – the smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest device, touted as the Lava Z92 smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with Oreo operating system out of the box.
Lava Z92 Features
The smartphone features a 6.22 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 720 x 1520 pixels screen resolution at 397 of ppi pixel density. There is also a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection that prevents it from scratches and being damaged. It runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) octa core processor and for graphics; there is a PowerVR GE8320 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 3GB of RAM along with 32GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a 13 megapixel rear camera with phase detection autofocus, face detection and Dual-LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is an 8 megapixel front facing camera for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Po 3260 mAh battery buried inside it. The phone also comes with the support for Fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available only in one color option, which is Green.
Lava Z92 Specs
• 6.22 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
• 720 x 1520 pixels screen resolution
• 397 of ppi pixel density
• Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection
• Android 8.1 (Oreo) operating system
• Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) octa core processor
• PowerVR GE8320 graphics processor
• 3GB of RAM
• 32GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: up to 256GB
• 13 megapixel rear camera
• 8 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Po 3260 mAh battery
• Fingerprint sensor for added security
• Color options: Green