Samsung – the smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest device, touted as the Samsung Galaxy A40 smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with Pie operating system out of the box as well as dual rear camera that captures the bright and beautiful pictures.
Samsung Galaxy A40 Features
The smartphone features a 5.9 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 2340 pixels screen resolution at 437 of ppi pixel density. There is also a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection that prevents your phone’s screen from scratches and being damaged. It runs on the latest generation Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Exynos 7904 (14 nm) Octa core processor and for graphics; there is a Mali-G71 MP2 graphic processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 4GB of RAM along with 64GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also has a room for MicroSD card that increases phone’s storage up to 1 TB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 16MP + 5MP rear camera with phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is a 25 megapixel front facing camera for capturing selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Po 3,100 mAh battery buried inside it with Fast battery charging 15W technology support. The phone also comes with the support for Fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Black, White, Blue, and Coral.
Samsung Galaxy A40 Specs
• 5.9 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display
• 1080 x 2340 pixels screen resolution
• 437 of ppi pixel density
• Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection
• Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system
• Exynos 7904 (14 nm) Octa core processor
• Mali-G71 MP2 graphic processor
• 4GB of RAM
• 64GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: up to 1TB
• Dual 16MP + 5MP rear camera
• 25 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Po 3,100 mAh battery
• Fast battery charging 15W technology support
• Fingerprint sensor for added security
• Color options: Black, White, Blue, and Coral
Samsung Galaxy A40 Price
In terms of price, the Samsung Galaxy A40 smartphone retails for about 220 EUR.