Samsung – the renowned and world-leading smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest flagship device, touted as the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with dual sensors at the back of the device that captures the perfect you.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Features
The smartphone features a 6.4 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1440 x 2960 pixels screen resolution at 516 of ppi pixel density. There is also a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for protection that prevents your phone’s screen from scratches and being damaged. It runs on the latest generation Android 8.1 Oreo operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Exynos 9810 Octa core processor and for graphics; there is a Mali-G72 MP18 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 6GB or 8GB of RAM along with 128GB or 512GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 512GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 12MP + 12MP rear camera with f/1.5 and f/2.4 aperture, respectively, phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is an 8 megapixel front facing camera with f/1.7 aperture for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Ion 4,000 mAh battery buried inside it with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 technology, Qi/PMA wireless charging, Samsung DeX charging support. The phone also comes with the support for fingerprint sensor and Iris scanner for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Metallic copper, Lavender purple, Ocean blue, and Midnight black.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Specs
• 6.4 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display
• 1440 x 2960 pixels screen resolution
• 516 of ppi pixel density
• Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for protection
• Android 8.1 Oreo operating system
• Exynos 9810 Octa core processor
• Mali-G72 MP18 graphics processor
• 6GB or 8GB of RAM
• 128GB or 512GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: up to 512GB through a MicroSD card
• Dual 12MP + 12MP rear camera
• 8 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Ion 4,000 mAh battery
• Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 technology support
• Qi/PMA wireless charging support
• Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
• Color options: Metallic copper, Lavender purple, Ocean blue, and Midnight black
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Price
In terms of price, the newly arrived Samsung Galaxy Note 9 high-end smartphone retails for about 1000 EUR.