The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 has been the subject of several leaks and rumors so far, and now we have some more information related to the phone. The rumors suggested that the phone highlighted features are: dual sensor on the back of the device and a powerful battery.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Features
The smartphone features a 5.7 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 2160 pixels screen resolution at 424 of ppi pixel density. It runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat operating system, which means the smartphone supports multi-window, direct reply from notifications, and new emojis.
It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 octa core processor and for graphics; there is an Adreno 509 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 3GB or 4GB of RAM along with 32GB or 64GB of internal storage. The phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 12MP + 5MP rear camera with phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is an 8 megapixel front facing camera for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery buried inside it with fast battery charging technology support. The phone also comes with the support for fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Gray, Gold, and Black.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Specs
• 5.7 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
• 1080 x 2160 pixels screen resolution
• 424 of ppi pixel density
• Android 7.1.2 Nougat operating system
• Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 octa core processor
• Adreno 509 graphics processor
• 3GB or 4GB of RAM
• 32GB or 64GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: up to 256GB
• Dual 12MP + 5MP rear camera
• 8 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
• fast battery charging technology
• Color options: Gray, Gold, and Black
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Price
In terms of price, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 smartphone will retail for about 150 EUR.