Xiaomi – the renowned and world-leading Chinese smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest mid-range device, touted as the Xiaomi Redmi S2 smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with dual sensors at the back of the device that captures the perfect you.
Xiaomi Redmi S2 Features
The smartphone features a 5.99 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 720 x 1440 pixels screen resolution at 269 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the latest generation Android 8.1 Oreo operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 octa core processor and for graphics; there is an Adreno 506 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 3GB or 4GB of RAM along with 32GB or 64GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 12MP + 5MP rear camera with phase detection autofocus, gyro-EIS, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is a 16 megapixel front facing camera with HDR and LED flash support for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Po 3080 mAh battery buried inside it. The phone also comes with the support for fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Rose Gold, Champagne Gold, and Platinum Silver.
Xiaomi Redmi S2 Specs
• 5.99 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
• 720 x 1440 pixels screen resolution
• 269 of ppi pixel density
• Android 8.1 Oreo operating system
• Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 octa core processor
• Adreno 506 graphics processor
• 3GB or 4GB of RAM
• 32GB or 64GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: up to 256GB
• Dual 12MP + 5MP rear camera
• 16 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Po 3080 mAh battery
• Color options: Rose Gold, Champagne Gold, and Platinum Silver
Xiaomi Redmi S2 Price
In terms of price, the newly arrived Xiaomi Redmi S2 mid-range smartphone retails for about 150 EUR.